Dear Grade 6 Families,
Thank you very much for donating socks to The Giving Truck. It is because of your generosity that 30 Christmas hampers will be provided to Refugee families. Every person in our St. Paul community is a beautiful blessing.
Homework for this weekend includes:
- Read everyday for 30 minutes both silently and aloud
- Complete pg.98 Questions #11, 12, and 14 for Monday
- Sign: La Comptine des Amis for Monday
- Country Research: Finish off the History of your country for Monday. Work a little bit on Geography. Next week will be your final week for research. Keep track of your references. I want to see variety. Make sure your information is up to date.
- Hot Lunch – Monday, Nov. 18 (bring utensils)
- Scholastic is due Monday, Nov. 18
- Field Trip form to the Michael Smith Genome Sciences Centre is due Monday, Nov. 18
- Dress Down Day – Wednesday, Nov. 20. Bring a toonie and dress up as your favourite animal.
- Blanket BC Donations – due Wednesday, Nov. 20 (gently used blankets and coats)
- Gr. 6 School Mass – Thursday, Nov. 21 @11am (join us if you can)
- Hot Lunch Orders due Thursday, Nov. 21
- No school – Friday, Nov. 22 (Professional Day)
- See PE Blog for Volleyball games
Enjoy the weekend!
Mrs. Caprilli and Ms. Carroll