Hello Grade 6 Families,
The children have officially finished their ski experience on Grouse Mountain. Nothing can be more fun then being outdoors and getting exercise at the same time. Hopefully, if it snows this weekend the children can enjoy more of the outdoors.
Homework for this weekend includes:
- Read 30 minutes daily, aloud and quietly
- Book/Chapter Review due Friday
- Paragraph draft due Monday (200-300 words)
- Good copy symbol due Monday
- Table of Decimals – Monday
- Une Courtepointe Traditionelle Acadienne – due Tuesday
- Global Issues and Governance pg. 139: Complete questions #1-4. Write your answers in blue pen (3-5 sentences per answer). On a separate sheet construct your web: fine-line and colour in your boxes. You can have as many boxes as you like. No less than three. Use the textbook as your guide.
- If I talked to you today, adjust your Core Competency Reflection on Thinking: First Nations Principles of Good Governance. Hand it in as soon as you can.
- Dress down day (wear red, white or pink): Wednesday, February 13. Bring $2.00 or more for our sponsor child Thomas.
- No school – February 14-15 (CEC Conference for Teacher’s)
- No school – February 18 (Family day)
- No school – February 19 (Pro D Day)
- School Mass date change – Thursday, February 21 @11:00am
- Basketball schedule – see PE blog
Enjoy the weekend,