Dear Grade 6 Families,
The boys spent the day playing in the Custodio Tournament. We are proud of their efforts and camaraderie as they supported each other throughout the game. Way to go boys!
Please join us in a very special assembly on Wednesday, February 12 at 10:45 in the gym. You will hear about Unstoppable Tracy. Her unique perspective as a 4-way amputee inspires all audiences to set goals, persevere through adversity, and do what it takes to achieve success.
Monday will be the last day to place an order for St. Paul Spirit Wear.
Homework for this weekend includes:
- Read 30 minutes daily
- Iqbal – Chapter 4 due Wednesday
- Review Angles
- See Google Classroom: answer the 5 questions on Check Your Understanding: Extreme Environments. Follow the instructions listed. Due Tuesday.
- Fishbone chart on Alexander Calder is due on Wednesday. Include some of his art work in your drawings.
- Hot Lunch for those who ordered is on Monday (don’t forget your cutlery)
- Book Orders – due February 12
- No school – February 13-14 (CEC Conference for Teacher’s)
- No school – February 17 (Family day)
- Dress Down Day – February 21 (Superhero Day)
- Basketball schedule – see PE blog
Enjoy the weekend,
Mrs. Caprilli and Ms. Carroll