Dear Grade 6 Parents,
It was so lovely to see the children having so much fun during our Advent party yesterday. The food was absolutely delicious and there was so much to share with everyone. The games were incredible. So much work was involved with the preparation of this beautiful celebration. None of this would have been possible without the support of all of our parents, in particular, the homeroom parents who spearheaded this beautiful celebration. Mille mercis!!
Homework for this weekend includes:
- Read 30 minutes everyday aloud and quietly
- Comprehension work due Tuesday – see Google classroom
- Probability sheet due Tuesday
- Dress Rehearsal: The Best Present of All – Tuesday, December 17 @1pm
- Evening Performance: The Best Present of All – students to be at school at 6:20pm. Performance begins at 7pm Tuesday, December 18
- Wear red, white and green or ugly Christmas sweater on Friday, December 20. Bring a $2.00 donation to for BC Professional Fire Fighters Burn Fund. Assembly in the gym – please join us.
- Dismissal is @12pm Friday, December 20.
Let us be joyful during this third week of Advent.
Mrs. Caprilli and Ms. Carroll