Hello Grade 6 Families,
We have just completed another short week. The children are now off for 5 days. Make sure that there is reading, sleeping, exercise and family time in there throughout the following days.
Homework for this weekend includes:
1. Read 30 minutes daily quietly and out loud, both fiction and non-fiction
2. Literature Circles – complete Chapters 8-9 due Tuesday, February 13
1. Crack the Code – see Google Classroom due Tues. Feb.13
1. Unit 5 due Tues. Feb.13
1. Une courtepointe de l’amitié due Tues. Feb. 13. Fine and colour Gabriel et Évangeline
1. Complete worksheet LM1-7 First Peoples Governance in Canada. Due Tues. Feb. 13
1. Catholic Education Conference – February 8-9 No School
2. BC Family Day – Mon. Feb. 12 No School
3. Red, white and pink day on Tues. Feb. 13: Donations will go to Catholic Charities
4. Ash Wednesday: Feb. 14 please join us for Mass @ 11:00
5. Bring pliers for Art class on Wed. Feb. 14
Enjoy the wonderful long weekend!!