Dear Grade 6 Families,
What a wonderful day today as we celebrated Star Wars Day. It was a special treat to get to meet R2-D2 as well. The day put a beautiful smile on everyone’s face. May the force be with you!
Homework for the weekend includes:
- Read 30 minutes quietly and aloud
- The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms – Identify 3 rights and the associated responsibility to that right. You should write three to five sentences on responsibility. Start your sentence: As Canadian citizens, it is our responsibility to… Skip lines. Due Tuesday.
- Re-registration packages will go out to the grade 6 classroom on Monday (due Thurs. Feb 6 – 8:30-3:30)
- Spirit wear – place order next week in Kindergarten portable before and after school, Monday through Friday (Feb3-7) 8:00-8:30 and 3:00-3:30 (cheques only)
- Communicating Student Learning Progress Reports – Feb. 7
- Custodio Basketball Tournament – Feb. 7
- Special Assembly – Wed. Feb. 12 10:45 (Unstoppable Tracy)
- No school – Feb.13 and 14 (Catholic Educator Conference)
- No school – Feb.17 Family Day Holiday
- Basketball – see PE blog
Enjoy the weekend.
Mrs. Caprilli and Ms. Carroll