Hello Gr. 6 Families,
What a great day today for our school community as we celebrated St. Paul’s Feast Day. We had a beautiful mass with Father George, sharing of food with our families and a fun time beating the drums with the crew of Drum Cafe.
Homework for this weekend includes:
- Read 30 minutes everyday both silently and aloud
- Language Arts Reflection – share with Madame Caprilli
- Les Talents – fine-line et colorie ton étoile; présentations mardi
- Project: First Nations Principles of Good Governance: Use textbook pg.6 to complete your write up on the 5 categories. You should have 3 to 5 sentences per category, written in your own words. Proofread out loud and type out your responses in a text box. Drawings of categories should be completed by Tuesday, January 29. Good copy (fine-lined and coloured in) is due on Thursday, January 31.
- Mobile draft is due on Tuesday
- No school – Monday, January 28 (Professional Day)
- Skiing at Grouse Mountain – Wednesday, January 30
- Grade 6 Custodio Basketball Tournament – Friday, Feb. 1 see PE blog
- Re-registration due Tuesday, February 5 from 8:30-3:30
- Friday, February 8 – Communicating Student Learning Progress Reports sent home
- Basketball schedule – see PE blog
Enjoy the sun and have a great long weekend!