Hello Grade 6 Families,
The children had a great ski day on Monday. I know they’re looking forward to another wonderful experience on Tuesday of next week. Thank you for all of your support. I would also like to thank Mr. Lam for sharing with the class how he uses mind map in all realms of his life, from work, to reading books, to taking classes and to teaching. My goal is to have the children using mind maps in all areas of their daily lives as well.
Homework for this weekend includes:
- Read everyday for 30 minutes both quietly and aloud
- Newspaper cover is due Monday. You will upload image to Google Classroom during class time.
- Les Talents: 3 phrases – due Monday
- Mars Part III: due Wednesday. The responses are written in your own words after having discussed the questions with your group.
- Alexander Calder Mind Map is due on Wednesday. Please refer to handout given out in class today for extra information. Bring pliers on Wednesday.
- Skiing @ Grouse Mountain on Tuesday, Jan. 22. Bus will depart from school @ 7:30.
- St. Paul Feast Day Celebration – Friday, Jan.25. Mass is @ 10:30.
- No school – Monday, Jan. 28 (Professional Day).
- Basketball schedule – see PE blog
Enjoy the weekend!