Dear Grade 6 Families,
Happy New Year to everyone! It is nice to get back into routine after having 2 weeks to celebrate the Christmas festivities with family and friends. We look forward to continued success as the new year unfolds.
Homework for this weekend includes:
- Read everyday for 30 minutes both silently and aloud
- New Year’s Goals – due Monday
- Angles worksheet due Monday
- Review the song for être – quiz is on Thursday
- Music test is on Thursday
- Levels of Government: Complete boxes – Important idea and Supporting Details (See Google Classroom for template)
- Use Nelson Literacy pgs. 44-51 as your main source of information and then you can elaborate on your details through research
- Keep track of the resources you used and create a proper bibliography at the end of your assignment
- I will create a submission post on Monday, which is the due date
- Skiing at Grouse Mountain on Tuesday – be at school around 7:15-7:20. The bus will leave St. Paul school at 7:30 am.
- Non-uniform day for Grade 6 class only on Wed. Jan. 15 (wheel spin prize)
- St. Paul Feast Day Form is due Friday, January 17
- Scholastic is due Jan. 17
- Rock Band sign up
- Professional Day – Monday, January 20 (No School)
- St. Paul Feast Day Mass – Friday, January 24 @ 11:00
- Check PE Blog for Basketball practices and games
Enjoy the weekend!
Mrs. Caprilli and Ms. Carroll