Dear Grade 6 Families,
On Tuesday, our school was thoroughly entertained by St. Patrick’s Chamber Choir. Within the choir were 4 alumni students. We enjoyed listening to their beautiful singing and dedication to practicing at 7:00 am in the morning under the direction of Mr. Tony Araujo.
This week, the students have worked on making Easter cards for people who are in prison. These cards demonstrate what God wants us to do – care for others.
The students’ Alexander Calder inspired mobiles are coming together quite nicely. I am looking forward to displaying them next week.
Homework for this weekend includes:
- Read 30 minutes everyday both quietly and aloud
- Inspirational Women Project due Tuesday
- Spiritual Works of Mercy due Monday
- Review Fractions
- Le Nouvel Ami – présentations lundi (bring props and play clothes)
- Memorize your lines
- Write up: Working in Space Inquiry – due Wednesday
- Bring pliers for Wednesday
- Art Gallery boxes due Tuesday for presentation
- Bring items for musical instruments – due Monday
- March 9 – Hot Lunch Serving (Bring your own utensils)
- March 13 – Last day of School before Spring Break
- March 16-27 – Spring Break
- Badminton – See PE Blog
- March 30 – trip to the Vancouver Art Gallery
Enjoy family time over the March Break!
Mrs. Caprilli and Ms. Carroll