Dear Grade Five Families,
I hope you have had a wonderful Summer! I’m really looking forward to meeting the students on Tuesday! I am sure that this school year will be full of fun, learning, and growth!
Here are some reminders for next week:
Tuesday September 7th:
- Students must arrive to school wearing a mask. I will meet the students on the grass field at 8.45am.
- Check your email for a Moorehead Message with all of the details regarding arrival and dismissal for Tuesday.
Please bring the following items to school on Tuesday.
- Bring a snack and water bottle and a backpack.
- Please bring blank or named labels for supplies. This year labels are not provided as we did not use a third party to order the supplies. Approx. 20 small labels should be enough.
- Please bring headphones in a ziplock bag (please label the headphones and bag)
Physical Education/Health Education
- Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays
- wear gym strip underneath the school uniform on these days. There is no need to wear a gym strip on the first day back to school.
Grade Five Team
Our Education Assistant team this year will be Mrs. Marwaha and Mrs. Jagpal. I am so grateful and excited to have then working with me in the grade 5 classroom.
Looking forward to seeing all of the students on Tuesday. Have a wonderful long weekend!