Hello Grade 5 Families!
Welcome to a new school year!
I hope you all had a wonderful and restful summer vacation! I’m looking forward to getting to know all of you and your children! It will be a year of lots of growth and learning and I look forward to spending it with you all!
Please be sure to check your email for information regarding the beginning of the year. I thank you for your continual support and patience as we start this school year! 😄
This week at a glance:
- Labour Day – No School
- No School
- No School
- First Day Back – Full Day – Bring all school supplies and labels today!
- Regular Full Day!
- Pick Up and Drop Off Procedures: Please refer to the information sent from the office, in regards to for pick up and drop off times and locations.
- School Supplies: Please send all supplies back to school by Thursday, September 10th. Reminder we will be labelling supples at school. Please refer to the document from my most recent email, for further instructions.
- Emergency Cards & Consent Forms: Please return completed forms to school by Wednesday, September 23rd.
Extra Items: Please refer to document from my most recent email. Items are due by Friday, September 18th:
- Art Smock – any old t-shirt or cover you don’t mind getting messy
- Family Photo – 4×6 or 5×7 size
- Birthday Board Picture
- Tissue Box
- Boots/Waterproof Shoes
Please let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns!
Looking forward to a great year!