Hello Grade 5 Families!
Welcome to a new school year!
I hope you all had a wonderful and restful summer vacation! I’m looking forward to getting to know all of you and your children! It will be a year of lots of growth and learning! I look forward to spending it with you all!
Please be sure to check your email for information regarding the beginning of the year!
This week at a glance:
Labour Day – No School
- First Day Back! Dismissal @ 12 noon – Be sure to have a snack for recess!
- First Full Day – Bring all school supplies today!
- Early Dismissal @ 2:00 pm
- French with Madame Caprilli
- PE starts today – Bring full PE strip and runners!
- Music with Ms. Rumpel
- Assembly led by Staff @ 9 am – You’re always welcome to join us!
- PE with Mr. Kelly
- School Supplies: Please send all labelled supplies back to school by Wednesday, September 4th. Please refer to the document from my most recent email, for further instructions.
- Emergency Cards & Consent Forms: Please return completed forms to school by Monday, September 23rd.
Extra Items: Please refer to document from my most recent email. Items are due by Friday, September 6th:
- Family Photo – 4×6 or 5×7 size
- Birthday Board Picture
- Tissue Box
- Boots/Waterproof Shoes
- September 11th – Top Marks Customer Service Day @ 2pm to 4pm in Parish Centre – Room 4
- September 13th – Assembly led by Grades 5 & 2
- September 17th – Meet the Teacher/AGM @ 7 pm
- September 19th – School Mass @ 11 am
- September 27th – Walkathon – Dismissal @ 12 noon
- October 2nd – CISVA Cross Country Meet
- October 2nd – Top Marks Customer Service Day @ 2pm to 4pm in Parish Centre – Room 4
Please let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns!
Looking forward to a great year!