Dear Grade Four Families,
I hope you had a relaxing and enjoyable summer! I’m looking forward to meeting the students on Tuesday, September 7th! I am hopeful that this year will bring the students much joy, learning, and adventure! Our Archdiocesan theme this year is “One Family, One Hope in Christ” which we will be discussing and incorporating into our learning.
Here are the reminders for next week:
Tuesday September 7th:
- Students must arrive to school wearing a mask
- Please see the Back to School Moorehead Message video for all of the details on procedures for Tuesday
- Bring a recess snack, water bottle and bag to bring home school supplies to label (please remember that we are a nut-free school)
- Complete student questionnaire and return it ASAP
- I will be sending students home on Tuesday with a pencil pouch with school supplies. Please label everything (including each pencil crayon and return them with the box) and send back to school with your child
- Label tabs dividers (instructions will be sent home by email on Monday)
- Please send the following items by Monday, Sept.13
- Forms in the brown envelope sent home: student pick-up information and health card. (This form is going home on Tuesday with the oldest sibling in the school or the only child in the school)
- a box of tissues
- headphones in a ziplock bag (please label the headphones and bag)
- a large t-shirt to use as a paint shirt (please label the shirt with your child’s name)
Thursday September 9th:
- We will be having a school Mass at 9:00am on Thursday morning, please make sure your child brings their school sweater to school.
Physical Education/Health Education
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- wear gym strip underneath the school uniform on these days starting on Friday, September 10th.
I am so excited to welcome Ms. Mallh who will be working in our classroom this year as an Education Assistant.
If you have any questions or information you would like to share with me about your child, please feel free to make an appointment to see me or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note I check my email daily on weekdays from 7:30am to 5:30pm.
I look forward to working with you and your child this year!