Dear Grade Four Families,
I hope you had a relaxing and enjoyable summer! I am looking forward to seeing the students on Tuesday, September 6th. I am hopeful that Grade 4 will bring the students much joy, learning, and adventure!
Our Archdiocesan theme this year is “Seeking Truth, Healing, and Reconciliation” which is an important message we will be discussing and incorporating into our learning across all subject areas.
Here are the reminders for the first week:
Tuesday September 6th:
- Students will line up outside for 8:45am with their class
- Please pack a snack for your child
- All school supplies will be provided
- Noon dismissal
Wednesday September 7th:
- Dismissal at 2pm
- Assembly at 1pm
- Please join us!
Thursday September 8th:
- Music (PE this week)
- School Mass at 9:15am
- Please join us!
Friday September 9th
- Please bring in the following by this date:
- A coloured 4×6 photo for the Library birthday wall (portrait or landscape.) Please label the back with your child’s name and birthday.
- A pair of headphones in a plastic bag that can be stored at school for the year to use with our class set of chromebooks.
I am so excited to welcome Ms. Rimland who will be working in our classroom this year as an Education Assistant.
I am just an email away! If you have any questions or information you would like to share with me about your child, please feel free to email me at email@example.com. Please note I check my email daily on weekdays from 7:30am to 5:30pm.
Blog posts will be posted every Friday afternoon with updates for the following week. We will not be using Agenda books this year so please check the blog weekly for important announcements and assignments.
I look forward to working with you and your child this year!