Dear Grade Four Families,
It was so nice to finally meet some of you during the Meet the Teacher night this past Tuesday. I will email you a copy of my presentation, so please look for it in your inbox.
This week, the students completed two assessments: Liturgical Year and Colours and Data Analysis. I will be sending back the math quiz this coming week for you to sign and go over with your child.
The students have really enjoyed learning how to use the Google Apps on Google Classroom. They’ve learned how to change the background, font, colour, and size on Google slides. They are also learning how to upload their photos for their Social Studies project onto the slides. Thank you so much for your assistance in sending in the photos. If you needed this weekend to search for a few more, remember to upload them to your child’s Google Drive, bring it in a USB or email it to me. I can’t wait to see the final product!
Finally, I will be sending you an invite to get notifications for your child’s Google Classroom. You may sign up for daily or weekly updates to show up in your inbox. You can see what assignments are being assigned, the due dates, and if your child has any overdue/outstanding assignments.
Here are the reminders for the week:
- Return library books
- Return Student Identification Form
- this was the form you received at the Meet the Teacher night
- If you were not able to attend, it was sent home with your child the next day
- please make any necessary changes needed
- date and sign the form on the top right hand corner
- Send in photos for Social Studies project (email, USB or directly on their Google Drive)
- C-Skills pages 6-10 due today
- Early dismissal
- Photo Day
- wear complete uniform and sweater
- PRO-D (no school)
October 12 – Thanksgiving Day (no school)
Have a wonderful week!