Dear Grade Four Families,
It was nice to see you at the Learning Conference yesterday. I know the 10 minutes went by quickly, so if you have any more questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.
The highlight for the week was our field trip to Fort Langley. It was truly the great day for everyone. The children got to learn information about the Fur Trade through interactive challenges, exploration of artifacts, hands-on activities, and even through drama!!! Thank you again to all the parents who were able to join us. I hope you enjoyed it as much as the kids did!
Here are the reminders for the week:
- NO PE today (volleyball tournament in the gym all day)
- Hot lunch for those who ordered
- Return library books
- Amelia’s Student in the Spotlight letter is due today
- Comprehension Units 19-23 due today
- Money Task Cards (Google Classroom) due today…work should be completed in their Math notebook
- FSA: Online Math
- Dismissal at 2pm
- School Mass at 11am
- no PE due to school mass
- FSA: Online Reading
- Assembly by Grades 7 & 3
- Parent Volleyball Night 6-9pm
Oct. 31 – Halloween (students are allowed to wear costumes on this day). If you’re planning on handing out treats for the class, please make sure that it’s individually wrapped and nut/peanut free!
Oct. 31 – October Personal Project due today
Nov. 1 – Walkathon Assembly at 9:00am in the gym
Nov. 5, 6, 7 – FSA
Have a great week!