Dear Grade Four Families,
We had a wonderful time networking with the staff of St. Joseph the Worker, St. Anthony, and Sacred Heart School on Friday. It was a great opportunity to sit down with other Grade Four teachers and share ideas & resources with. We also had a guest speaker, Darren Spyksma, who spoke about the core competencies and curricular competencies of the new curriculum. I look forward to taking what I learned on Friday and implementing it in the classroom!
This week, the students will be learning hip hop in PE class with a special instructor. Students will have PE everyday this week! Plus, there will be a performance on Friday to showcase what they learned at 12:45pm…please join us if you can!
Here are the reminders for the week:
- Fort Langley Google Slides due today
- Hot lunch for those who ordered
- return library books
- Aryanne’s letter due today
- bring canvas for art class today
- 8×10 for 3 people in the family
- 9×12 for 4-5 people in the family
- 11×14 for 6+ people in the family
- C-Skills pages 30-34 due today
- extra PE class today!!!
- Update: Math quiz on Unit 2 (Chapters 1-3)
- dismissal at 2pm
- regular day
- November Personal Project due today
- Assembly by Grades 5 & 2 (blessing of the Advent wreaths)
- Special hiphop performance at 12:45pm
Christmas Play Costume:
- plain white shirt or gym t-shirt
- white leggings or beige or khaki pants
- white socks for girls
- black or navy blue socks for boys
- black shoes
- wash and iron white gown (will be sent home this week)
- DUE ON MONDAY, DEC. 10
- please put costume in a bag with your child’s name clearly labeled on it
- White gown needs to come in a hanger and garment/garbage bag with your child’s name on it
Christmas Play – Tuesday, Dec. 18 (1:30 and 7pm show)
Grade Four Advent Party – Wednesday, Dec. 19
Have a great week!