Dear Grade Four Families,
We had a wonderful feast day celebration today. I want to thank the students for doing a fantastic job in leading the school mass. We received many compliments on how well the students proclaimed the readings, and how they all participated in the singing too. I was very proud of them! It was also nice to see so many parents and family members join us for the luncheon in the gym. As always, it was a full house! In the afternoon, we were entertained by the Drum Cafe, and each of the students got to play an African drum. (Please check out the pictures I posted on Class Dojo).
Here are the reminders for the week:
- Pro-D (no school)
- return library books
- Quiz on subtraction strategies
- Sign and return Liturgical Year quiz
- C-Skills pg. 55-59 due
- Ava Rose’s letter due
- French assignment due
- Social Studies assignment: What happens when different people meet? (Google classroom)
- Dismissal at 2pm
- January Personal Project due
- Fukoroku Hot lunch serving for those who ordered
- Science Animal Project: Interesting Facts paragraph due
Enjoy the long weekend!!!