Dear Grade Four Families,
We had a productive week listening to each other’s presentations on the BC animal research projects and role models for communication (core competency). It truly is amazing to see how much the children have matured and developed in their researching skills and presentation skills.
Yesterday was such a treat to see R2D2 and a stormtrooper for Star Wars Day. The R2D2 was custom built, and it took 2 years to make! The students were fascinated by it, and it’s a great way to encourage all our computer enthusiasts. Also, thank you very much for your donation to the Redemtoris Mater Seminary.
This week, you can purchase some ST. PAUL SPIRIT WEAR! Sample sizes will be available for fitting in the Kindergarten room from 8:00am – 8:30am or 3:00-3:30 (Wednesday afternoon from 2pm-2:30). We have added some new items as well. Come check it out!
Reminders for the week:
- hot lunch for those who ordered
- return library books
- Jabyn’s letter due today
- Nutrition workshop in the classroom from 10:30-11:00 from a registered holistic nutritionist and a school nutrition educator (this ties is nicely with what they are learning in French)
- If your child would like to still present their Lego creation, bring it to school today
- or you can email me a picture of their creation: email@example.com
- C-Skills pg. 55-59 due today
- dismissal at 2pm
- Re-registration forms due today only from 8:30 – 3:30pm
- Return signed Public Library Form (it was sent home on Thursday)
- even if you already have a library card, please check off the proper box on the form and return it
- The public library is doing a survey of all the Grade One and Grade Four classes and would like all the forms back
- Thank you for your cooperation
- Grade 4 & 1 assembly – please join us
- Custodio Tournament (NO PE today)
- Communicating Student Learning Progress Report goes home today
- please sign the report cover and return it to school on Monday
Feb. 13 – Unstoppable Tracy presentation in the gym (10:45-11:45am)
Feb. 13 & 14 – No School (Catholic Educator’s Conference for teachers)
Feb. 17 – No School (Family Day)
Feb. 21 – Superhero Dress Down Day
Feb. 25 – Pink Shirt Day for Anti-bullying Day
Have a great week!