Dear Grade Four Families,
Happy Valentine’s Day! I hope you are enjoying your extra long weekend. It’s a perfect time to celebrate Valentine’s Day and Family Day with the people who are most special to you. Maybe you had a chance to enjoy your time together in the snow by having a snowball fight, building a snowman, or making snow angels. I know the kids must be so glad that it has finally snowed! I just love looking at the snowflakes falling. It’s so calming and beautiful!
This coming week, we will be celebrating the season of Lent. We will be celebrating Ash Wednesday Mass at 9am from our classroom. Father Smith will come to our classes after mass to give out communion. May this season of Lent bring us closer to Jesus as we prepare for his ultimate sacrifice and love for us.
You should have also received my email on Wednesday with the FSA schedule. Please try your best to make sure that your child does not have any doctor or dentist appointments during these days. Thank you for your cooperation in advance!
Here the reminders for the week:
- Family Day (no school)
- Return library books
- C-Skills pages 86-90 due today
- Zandro’s letter due today
- Retest on Time for those who chose to rewrite it
- 7th Commandment – completed, finelined, and shaded/coloured
- Ash Wednesday Mass at 9am
- FSA Online numeracy
- Fukuroku Hot Lunch for those who ordered (please remember to pack cutlery for your child)
- FSA Numeracy word problems
- Click here to view E-flyer:
- Please enter Teacher Code: RC227863 to place an order online
- Books will be delivered directly to your home
- Pink Shirt Day
- FSA: Online Reading
Feb. 26 – Confession for Grade 4 class
Have a wonderful week!
– Mrs. Imoo