Dear Grade Four Families,
Only 2 more weeks to go before the Christmas holidays! Wow! Where did that time go? This year is just breezing by so quickly!
FSA results were sent home on Thursday. If you haven’t seen it, please ask your child for it. It went home in a large brown envelope.
This week, we’ve been focusing on a Parable skit for Christian Education. It’s been great seeing the kids work together and act out their parts. We will see their final performance on Thursday. They are looking forward to dressing up and using props. We will film their performance and upload it to Class Dojo next week.
Please note that the students will be doing their Social Studies Inquiry Presentations starting on Monday, Dec. 9. Please check over your child’s presentation on Google slides and have them practice their oral presentation as well. As them what day they signed up for.
Here are the reminders for the week:
- Hot lunch for those who ordered
- Return library books
- Matias’ letter is due today
- Please send in your child’s Christmas outfit for the Christmas program
- Sunday best outfit
- Proper shoes (if your child is going to wear their school shoes, just put a note in the bag indicating that so that I don’t send you a message asking for it)
- Socks or tights
- Put all items in a bag with your child’s name clearly labelled on the outside
- C-Skills pages 34-38
- Dismissal at 2pm
- Intermediate Choir at lunchtime
- Assembly by Grades 5 & 2
Dec. 17 – Christmas Program at 1pm and 7pm
Dec. 18 – Advent Party
Dec. 20 – Last day of school
- wear ugly Christmas sweater or red and green clothes
- Dismissal at noon