Dear Grade Four Families,
The students worked hard on their Rube Goldberg machines this past week. They designed it, built it, and tested it out. I can’t wait to see their final presentations. It was wonderful to hear them work together, make adjustments to their design if it wasn’t working, and to hear them cheer loudly when their machine worked successfully!
Here are the reminders for the week:
- return library books
- Lucas’ letter due today
- Way of the Light (up to Station #9 should be complete in Google Classroom)
- Idiom worksheets (up to Idiom Body Parts)
- return signed Math quiz on Fractions (sent home last Thursday)
- retest on Thursday (April 22) for those who would like one
- C-Skills p. 110-113 (from last week)
- Grade 4 Mass at 9:15am
- Math retest on Fractions (optional)
- Student-Led Conference Day
- please arrive on time for your scheduled appointment
- students will come to school wearing their complete uniform
- Conference appointment is 20 minutes long
- please watch Moorehead Message video for further instructions (this will be emailed to you sometime next week)
- Click here to view E-flyer:
- Please enter Teacher Code: RC227863 to place an order online
- Books will be delivered directly to your home
St. Paul Summer Camp:
Young STEAMers camp for July 5-9 is now full. However, we are willing to run another camp for July 12-16 if there’s enough interest.
Update: Activities will be different for Week 2, so if you are already registered for Week 1, and would like to come again for Week 2, you are more than welcome to register again!!!
If you want to come to Young STEAMers camp, register by emailing: stpaulsummer2021 @gmail.com. (See attached flyer attached below)
There are just 3 more spaces available for Drama camp (Aug. 9-13). Mr. Kirkham will only be running one camp, so get your registration in ASAP if you’re interested!
- April 28 – Virtual Field Trip of Fort Langley in class (presentation with tour guide from 10-11am)
- April 30 – March and April Personal Project Due
Have a great week! I look forward to seeing those of you who will be coming to the Student-Led conference this Friday!