Dear Grade Four Families,
It was a wonderful first week in Grade 4! I am starting to get to know each of the students, and I look forward to learning more about them as the weeks go by. They have been doing an amazing job remembering their routines and being flexible. They have been very responsible with wearing their masks and sanitizing their hands when they enter the classroom.
Here are the reminders for next week:
Homework due Monday:
- Colour French binder cover
- Read 15 minutes daily
- Please send to school the student questionnaire, forms in the brown envelope (only and oldest), a box of tissues, headphones to keep in the classroom for the year, and a t-shirt for art. Please label them with your child’s name.
- Meet the teacher night
- Grade 4 6:00pm-6:30pm in the gym
- Dismissal at 2pm
- Mass at 9am – please make sure your child has their sweater
- Photo Day! Please make sure your child is in full uniform
During next week, please also send in two family photos (4×6 portrait and 6×4 landscape) for our family themed bulletin board. The photo that is not used will be sent back home. In addition to this, please send in a photo of your child for the library birthday board. On the back of the birthday photo please write your child’s name, grade, and birthdate (total 3 photos).
Please email me at email@example.com if you need to contact me at any time.
I hope you have a relaxing weekend and I look forward to meeting you all on Tuesday evening.