Dear Grade Four Families,
It was a wonderful couple of days in Grade 4! It’s feels so good to be back teaching in the classroom! I’m starting to get to know each of the children, and I look forward to learning more about them as the weeks go by. They have been so good about remembering the new school rules. They have been flexible and accommodating with all the new expectations as well. They have shown to be responsible in wearing their mask, washing and sanitizing their hands, and putting their masks away when it’s not in use.
I sent home 2 masks for your child this afternoon. You will find it in the front pocket of their homework folder. Please wash the masks and label it with your child’s name on the tag.
Homework for the weekend:
- Colour Theme Title Page and name for binder -due Monday
- Colour French Title Page and name for binders – due on Tuesday
- Personal Project (yellow folder)
- Goal: work on at least 2 activities each week – this is due at the end of the month (Sept. 30th)
- Students work on their monthly Personal Project at school when they finish their work early, and/or at home. Please make sure that your child brings their yellow folder to school each day
- For every activity, students write the date on the top left, name and number on the top right, and the title of the activity in the centre on the next line
- Pictures must be coloured neatly
- Students may also use the computer and print out their work
- Any completed activity is stored safely in their yellow folder
- Just before the due date, they will create a Table of Content, and put all their activities together to create a booklet with the title page in front (Apple Template)
Here are the reminders for the week:
- Birthday picture (Please write your child’s name and birthday on the back)
- Personal headphones to keep in the classroom for the year. Please label it with your child’s name
- Box of tissues
- Theme Colouring Page and their name for their binders
- Brown envelope with consent forms (for oldest and only)
- PE – wear gym strip underneath uniform starting today
- French Class and Music Class begin today
- French Colouring Page for their binders due today
- Dismissal at 2pm
Premier agendas are putting a rush on our agenda books. They said they’ll try to deliver it to us by Friday.
- Send in a spill proof water bottle everyday
- Pack extra socks in a Ziplock bag in your child’s backpack – for rainy days
- Send in a raincoat or rain boots to be stored in the locker for rainy days (optional)
- Meet the Teacher information will be coming soon
Please email me at email@example.com if you need to contact me at any time.
Have a wonderful week!