Dear Grade Four Families,
We have now completed the Numeracy sections of the FSA this past week. The children completed the online section on Tuesday, which consisted of 35 questions, and the written section was completed yesterday afternoon. Next week, our goal is to complete the online reading comprehension on Tuesday. You are free to do the practice test and I strongly encourage the students go over it again.
Follow this link:https://www.awinfosys.com/eassessment/fsa_sample.htm (choose READ4ENGLISH)
Here are the reminders for the week:
- Hot lunch for those who ordered
- Rachel’s letter is due today
- C-Skills due today (p.17-20)
- Intermediate Choir at lunch from 12:15-12:45pm
- Konnor is providing pizza and cupcakes for lunch today in honour of his birthday
- October Personal Project due today
- Read Mrs. Moorehead’s letter (attached at the bottom) regarding Halloween Dress Down Day
- Dismissal at 2pm
- School Mass at 11am led by Grade 5 class — all are welcome
- NO PE
- 3-Way Conference in the gym
- students wear complete uniform (come during your appointment time only)
- please arrive a few minutes before appointment time
- please note that we only have 10 minutes allocated for each appointment, and we ask that you be considerate to the next family by not going over our time limit
- I will be happy to meet with you again on another day if you have more things you would like to discuss
- Thank you for your consideration and cooperation in advance!
Looking ahead: Halloween – Wednesday, Oct. 31
- students will be allowed to wear costumes to school or black and orange clothes
- treats for the class may be brought in on this day…please remember to send NUT FREE treats…Thanks!
- Personal Project for October due today
- Please read Mrs. Moorehead’s letter regarding Halloween Dress Down Day (attached)
Have a good week!