Dear Grade Four Families,
The children have been working hard in preparing for the FSA. We practiced the reading comprehension section this past week, and we will continue to work through the other sections of the FSA this coming week. I hope these practice sessions are helping your child feel more comfortable and more confident with it. We will begin writing this year’s FSA next week.
Here are the reminders for the week:
- Hot lunch for those who ordered
- Return library books
- Stella’s student in the spotlight letter is due today
- Graphing project (with a coloured title page) is due today
- Google Classroom assignment: Where would you like to revisit (to be completed in class)
- C-Skillls pages 13-16 due today
- French assignment due today
- Intermediate Choir at lunch for those who joined
- Google Classroom assignment: Something Special about Me (due today)
FORT LANGLEY FIELD TRIP!!!
- Wear school uniform and gym shoes
- Girls: wear your kilt or black or navy blue pants
- Boys: regular uniform
- Please arrive at 8:15am with pocket snack and disposable lunch
- Leave school at 8:30am – we will not be able to wait for latecomers
- Please email me or send me a message on Class Dojo (by 8am) if your child is unable to come to school that day
- Parents who signed up to supervise will travel with us on the school bus. Please meet us in the covered area – thanks for volunteering!
- Dismissal at 2pm
- Google Classroom assignement: My Hobbies
- Walkathon Final Assembly – please join us to see what our grand total is and to find out which classes won the pizza party!
- Parent Volleyball Night (6-10pm)
Oct. 31: Halloween…students are allowed to wear costumes to school today (no masks, wings, swords, or weapons allowed)
Have a fantastic week!