Dear Grade Four Families,
The students have had a busy week of learning in the grade four classroom. Now that the FSAs are complete, we are resuming back to exploring the topics we were working on previously. On Wednesday, the students along with their grade 1 buddies did an outstanding job leading an Assembly for All Saints and All Souls Day. Please see some images attached below.
Please check your emails for the Interim Report Letter which will give you instructions on how to access your child’s learning on Google Classroom. Remember to check Google Classroom often for feedback on your child’s assignments and learning journey.
The students are to have their Penitential Act recorded and uploaded by Monday. They will use the upload space on Google Classroom to submit their video. If there are technical difficulties, they can record it at school on their Google Chromebooks.
Here are the reminders for the week:
- Library books due
- Math 1.3 pg. 20-21 #2bcd, 3bcd, 6, 7 & 9
- Connection paragraph due on Google Classroom
- Penitential Act recorded
- Nova Foods Hot Lunch Serving
- C-Skills pages 28-32 due today
- Remembrance Day Assembly
- Early Dismissal – 2pm
- Remembrance Day- No School
- Professional Development Day – No School
- November 19: Professional Development Day – No School
- November 16 – Grade 4 Confession
Have a wonderful week! Don’t forget that Daylight Saving Time ends on Sunday!