Dear Grade Four Families,
I can’t believe it’s December already!!! We look forward to focusing on the Advent season and preparing for the Sacrament of Reconciliation this coming Friday.
Yesterday, the students were given an opportunity to cash in their care cards for some rewards. They decided on the items that they wanted, and they also chose the point values for each. I’m happy to reward them for their efforts in being courteous, accountable, responsible, and empathetic. It’s always nice to see them grow in these areas.
Please check Google Classroom assignments and make sure all assignments have been properly completed and turned in by the due date. If there is no due date, that means we are still working on it in class.
Here are the reminders for the week:
- Bring in your Christmas outfit: red/white/green clothes for the Christmas performance in a bag
- Return library books
- Linden’s letter is due today
- November Personal Project due today
- Expectations:complete a minimum of 6 activities, colour all pictures, complete the Table of Contents, and Cover page must have a title, name, and student #
- Saint Project due today (we’ve been working on this in class for the past 2 weeks)
- C-Skills p. 45-49 due today
- Sign and return Math quiz today
- Last practice for Christmas performance
- Come to school wearing your Christmas outfit with black shoes
- Pack your gym strip in your school bag
- Filming for the Christmas performance in the morning
- Early Dismissal
- Fukuroku Hot Lunch for those who ordered – please remember to pack cutlery for your child
- Confession Day for Grade 4 class
- Last day to order Pepper Lunch for your child for our Advent Party (please refer to the email sent to you on November 22nd by Margaret Stefirta for more details)
- Click here to view November E-flyer:
- Please enter Teacher Code: RC227863 to place an order online
- Books will be delivered directly to your home
Hampers of Hope – Dec. 7-11 (bring in a donation this week to help the people in our community)
- see flyer attached
Grade Four Advent Party – Thursday, Dec. 17
Last Day of School – Friday, Dec. 18 (Dismissal at 12 noon)
Happy 1st Week of Advent!