Dear Grade Four Families,
On Tuesday, our Remembrance Day ceremony was a beautiful tribute to all the fallen soldiers and veterans who fought so bravely during the war so that we can enjoy the freedom we have today in Canada. The Grade 7 class did a remarkable job in preparing for this ceremony. Thank you to Mr. Kirkham for editing the video and providing it for each of the classes to view in the classrooms.
Just a friendly reminder to please have your child dress appropriately for the cold weather: winter jacket with a hood, gloves, scarf, toque, and boots.
Here are the reminders for the week:
- Andrew’s letter due today
- return library books
- Bring canvas for Christmas project
- 9×12 for families of 5 or less
- 11×14 or larger for families 6+
- Math page 63 #1-3, 5 due today (Subtraction strategies)
- C-Skills page 35-39 due today
- early dismissal
- Dress Down Day
- wear an outfit that represents where you would like to go for your first trip post-pandemic vacation
- Bring $2.00 donation for “The Door is Open”
- please make sure outfit is appropriate to participate in PE class…no need to wear gym strip
- Pro-D (no school)
- Click here to view November E-flyer:
- Please enter Teacher Code: RC227863 to place an order online
- Books will be delivered directly to your home
Nov. 30: November Personal Project due
Dec. 4: Grade 4 confession and Fukuroku hot lunch day
Have a great week!