Dear Grade Four Families,
On Friday, our Remembrance Day ceremony was a beatiful tribute to all the fallen soldiers and veterans who fought so bravely during the war so that we can enjoy the freedom we have today in Canada. The Grade 7 class did a remarkable job in leading this ceremony.
We have now officially finished writing the FSA! I would like to thank all the students for their hard work over the past month! Parents, thank you for making sure that your child was in school and for moving appointments around to accommodate for the FSA.
Here are the reminders for the week:
- Remembrance Day holiday (no school)
- Photo Retake Day
- if your child would like to have a photo retake, please make sure they bring the previous order form with them
- Return library books
- Anselm’s letter due today
- C-skills pages 21-25 due today
- Dismissal at 2pm
- Pizza lunch will be provided by James’ family in honour of his birthday
- Assembly by Gr. 6 and Kindergarten
- If you have any child/ren joining the school for Kindergarten next school year, please email the office (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Social Studies: Fort Langley Slides due Nov. 23
November Personal Project: due on Nov. 30
Raz – Kids: 20 minutes/5 times a week
Nov. 19 – Scholastic Book orders due
Nov. 23 – Pro-D (no school)
Have a great week!