Dear Grade Four Families,
Welcome back! I hope you all had a wonderful spring break feeling rested and ready to get back to the swing of things! I’m sure the children can’t wait to see one another again.
If you’re looking for something for your child to do in the summer, please consider St. Paul Summer Camp! The registration for the camp will be open starting on Monday, March 29th. Your child can register for Young Steamers (July 5-9) and/or Drama Camp (Aug. 9-13). It’ll be lots of fun and we are only offering it to St. Paul School students. Please have a look at the flyer below.
Here are the reminders for the week:
- Fill out and send in Daily Health Assessment Form with your child (form attached below)
- return signed Math quiz
- PE today
- Station of the Cross #11
- French homework due today
- Station of the Cross #12
- Station of the Cross #13
- Retest on Measurement (for some students only)
- Mite box due today (to support the seminarians)
- early dismissal
- Stations of the Cross #14
- Good Friday (no school)
- Click here to view E-flyer:
- Please enter Teacher Code: RC227863 to place an order online
- Books will be delivered directly to your home
- April 5 – Easter Monday (no school)
- April 9 – Hot lunch serving (Fukuroku)
Enjoy the rest of your weekend. I look forward to seeing the students on Monday!