Dear Grade Four Families,
Well, we’ve made it to the final week of Grade Four! Students, thank you very much for working hard all year. I really enjoyed teaching you and getting to know you. I hope you will take everything you learned in Grade Four and apply it to your daily lives. I also hope you will continue to build your relationship with God by going to Mass, praying to Him daily and fully relying on Him at all times. I hope you have a wonderful summer, and I can’t wait to see you again in September. Parents, thank you for all of your support this year. It was a pleasure working with you and your child. I hope you have a restful summer (yay…no more early morning drop offs and no more lunches to pack)!
I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Margaret Stefirta and June Naval for taking on the role as Homeroom Parents this year. Thank you for photocopying the morning prayers for the students, and for organizing the Christmas and year-end parties. Thank you for all the extra time you’ve put in to help me out. I really appreciated it!
Here are the reminders for the week:
- Students do not have to bring their homework folder to school today…just their June Personal Project
- Pizza lunch
- Fun Day for our class
- What to wear: play clothes, swim suit allowed under clothes, swim shorts permitted, runners
- What to bring: water gun, towel, waterproof footwear, hat, sunscreen, water bottle, snack for recess
- If you have extra water guns, please send it in for students who may not have one. Thanks!
- WARNING: students might go home SOAKING WET . Please prepare your car accordingly
- Last day of school
- Non-uniform day (students can wear play clothes)
- Bring a snack for recess time
- Communicating Student Learning (report cards will be sent home today)
- Dismissal at 12 noon
And…that’s all folks!