Dear Grade Four Families,
Happy New Year! I hope you all had an enjoyable and safe Christmas holiday with your family.
Prior to returning to school on Monday, please ensure you watch the Moorehead message video which will be sent out and read all emails from the school office.
Please make sure your child has at least two spare masks in their backpack everyday and extra socks as they will be doing outdoor PE activities.
I will be creating a new Google Classroom for our second term of school and the students will join this next week. All their work onwards can be found there.
Here are the reminders for the week:
- Back to school!
- PE – please see Mr. Kelly’s blog and dress for outdoor activities
- All library books returned
- Math assessments home to be signed by parents and returned to Ms. Meyer with corrections completed
- Math assessment signed and corrections due
- C-Skills will resume today – please remind students to bring in workbooks
- Early Dismissal – 2pm
- Mass with additional measures (parents are welcome to attend)
- Fukuroku hot lunch
I look forward to seeing the students on Monday!
Have a great week!