Dear Grade Four Families,
The students did an amazing job presenting their Inquiry projects to the class. We all learned some new and interesting facts from each of their projects. I was also impressed with their Parable skits. They looked so cute dressed up in their costumes and they had fun acting out their parts! Some of them have a future in acting!!!
Well, we finally made it to the last week of school in 2019! I can’t believe how quickly that time just flew by. I hope you all have a Blessed Christmas with your family and friends. Enjoy the 2 week break!
Here are the reminders for the week:
* $2.00 donation for Friday’s Ugly Christmas Sweater (Dress Down Day) can be brought in anytime this week!*
- NO hot lunch today – please pack a lunch for your child today
- Return library books
- NO PE today
- Sound check rehearsal in the afternoon
- Izzi’s letter due today
- Math test on Subtraction strategies today
- Buddy Time
- if your child would like to give something to their buddy for Christmas, please send it in on this day
- We are making a Christmas star and card in class for their buddy, so please don’t feel pressured to buy something
- Christmas Celebration
- 1pm – Dress Rehearsal…students will change into their Sunday best clothes at school and will go home in their outfits at 3pm
- 6:15pm – students line up in the covered area
- students will return to school wearing their Sunday best clothes already
- gym doors will open at 6:15pm for parents and family members to get their seats
- 7:00pm – showtime!
- Advent Party in Meeting Room 1 & 2
- Looking forward to seeing many of you there!
- If you are planning to hand out Christmas treats/gifts for the class, please send it in on this day…we will put it into their goodie bags and send it home at the end of the party
- Thank you, Mr. and Mrs. Lo and Mr. and Mrs. Fung for planning this event and for all the parents helping out!
- December Personal Project due today
- C-Skills pages 39-43 due today
- If you want to send in a gift for your buddy today instead, that’s fine too. (remember.. this is optional)
- Last day of school before the Christmas holidays
- Wear your ugly Christmas sweater or red and green clothes – bring $2 donation for BC Professional Fire Fighters Burn Fund
- Assembly in the gym – please join us
- Dismissal at 12 noon
Let us be joyful during this third week of Advent…Jesus is coming!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Yours in Christ,