Dear Grade Four Families,
Thank you so much for your generous donation to the St. Paul Hampers of Hope Fundraiser for our parish community. We will be calculating the donations on Monday, and the grand total will be shared with you in this week’s upcoming Thursday letter. We are so blessed to be a part of such a generous school community!
Well, we finally made it to the last week of school in 2020! I can’t believe how quickly that time just flew by. I hope you all have a Blessed Christmas with your family. Enjoy the 2 week break! Stay safe!
Here are the reminders for the week:
- Return library books
- Math: page 111-112 #1-5 due today
- Frederick’s letter due today
- Math test on Multiplication strategies will be sent home today
- Advent Alphabet M&N due today
- C-Skills pages 55-59 due today
- Division Strategies quiz
- early dismissal
- December Personal Project due today
- Class Mass at 9:30am
- Advent Party
- If you ordered from Pepper Lunch, your lunch will be delivered to the classroom at noon
- Please pack your own cutlery
- Bring your own water and extra snack for movie time in the afternoon
- Last day of school before the Christmas holidays
- Wear your ugly Christmas sweater or red and green clothes
- Dismissal at 12 noon
Let us be joyful during this third week of Advent…Jesus is coming!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Yours in Christ,