I am really looking forward to meeting you on Monday evening for the Grade 3 presentation at 7:30pm! It will be great to be able to share with you what we will be accomplishing in the first term of this school year.
Just a reminder that due to COVID-19 gathering restrictions, only one parent can attend. If you are unable to be there, please let me know and I will be in touch with you via email after the meeting.
Last week the students did really well at practising the routines in the Grade 3 class. They worked really hard at being focused and staying on task.
Here are the reminders for the week:
- PE class
- Meet the Teacher Night Presentation at 7:30pm in the Parish Centre gym
- PE today at 9:00 am
- Students come to school wearing their PE strip
- Please make sure their complete uniform is in their backpack
- They will change into their gym shoes at school
- Dismissal at 2:00 pm today (1:45 – 2:00 or 2:00-2:15)
Oct. 8 – Photo Day
Oct. 9 – Pro-D (no school)
Oct. 12 – Thanksgiving Day (no school)
Feel free to e-mail me at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Have a wonderful week!