Hello Grade 3 Families!
I hope that you’re enjoying your weekend! Our Friday was full of surprises with the gusty wind and the power outages. Without access to the printer and the smartboard, I had to tweak the afternoon lessons. It just goes to show how reliant we are on modern technology!
The students did really well in Friday’s assembly. I hope that you enjoyed their presentation as much as I did! It was also an important lesson on the importance of humility.
On Friday your child brought home their individual photo proofs. If you would like to order photos, please do so online or send the order and money in by Friday, November 1st, 2019. Thank-you!
I will be attending a Pro-D day on Monday. The students will still have a busy and interesting day with Miss Germaine^^*
Here are the reminders for the week:
- PE class
- Hot lunch for those who ordered
- Please remember to have your child bring their own cutlery
- Primary Choir practice at lunch from 12:15-12:45 pm
- PE class
- PE class
- Library books due ~ they can also be returned prior to Wednesday
- Dismissal at 2:00 pm
- PE class ~ The students do not need to wear their gym strip
- Halloween: Mrs. Moorehead has sent an email about the Halloween Dress Down Details so please refer to it with any questions
- I will be providing a Halloween bag for all the treats
- The students will not be bringing their agenda books home and there will be no home reading today
Friday: All Saints Day
- Assembly led by Grades 5 and 2 at 9:00 am ~ please join us! After the prayer portion of the assembly we will celebrate our school Walkathon achievements
- Fukuroku hot lunch for those who ordered: Please remember to have your child bring their own cutlery
- Interim Reports will be sent home today
November 8th ~ Remembrance Day Assembly at 9 am
November 9th ~ Miss Costales’ wedding day
November 11th ~ Remembrance Day (no school)
November 12th ~ Pro-D Day (no school)
November 20th ~ RAPS Dress Down Day
November 22nd ~ Pro-D Day: no school
November 25th-29th ~ 1-Vibe Hip-Hop Dance Team for PE
Feel free to e-mail me at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Have a wonderful week!