Hello Grade 3 Families!
It was great to be able to see all of you on the two days scheduled for the Learning Conference! I’m looking forward to everything we will be able to continue to achieve together between now and the end of the school year^^*!
This week will be an exciting one for the Grade 3 students with Halloween being part of it!
The Grade 3 students will also be going to Confession at 9 am on Friday morning. Here is a the link to the YouTube video we will be looking at in the classroom on Monday. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib8pzvnnL20 I’ve attached it so that you can look at it together as a family.
On Friday October 30th, you will find your child’s Interim Report in the front pocket of their agenda. In it there will be references made to posts which have been, or will soon be, posted in your child’s Student Portfolio on ClassDojo. This week will be extremely busy since Grade 3 is also responsible of decorating the library display board for the month of November.
There will be a lot of excitement in the Grade 3 classroom this week^^*!
Here are the reminders for the week:
- PE class
- PE today at 9:00 am
- Students come to school wearing their PE strip
- Please make sure their complete uniform is in their backpack
- They will change into their gym shoes at school
- Dismissal at 2:00 pm today (1:45 – 2:00 or 2:00-2:15)
Friday ~ Dress Down Day for Halloween
- Students may come to school dressed in a costume (please see the Thursday letter for guidelines) or wear orange and/or black clothes.
- Please send a $2 donation for our school’s foster child in Africa.
- Because of COVID-19 protocols, families are not allowed to send any treats to school to be distributed to other students (edible or other).
- We will be doing Halloween-themed activities throughout the day and if you would like to send an extra-special snack for your child to eat during snack time & during our afternoon activity you are welcome to do so. Please ensure that the snack is nut-free.
- PE ~ No PE Strip today
Feel free to e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Have a wonderful week!