Hello Grade 3 Families!
It was great to be able to see all of you on the two days scheduled for the Parent~Teacher Conference! I’m looking forward to everything we will be able to continue to achieve together between now and the end of the school year^^*!
This week will be an exciting one for the Grade 3 students with Halloween being part of it! The students will also be starting their Language Arts Daily homework and we will begin the Read Well program.
This week will be extremely busy since the Grade 3s are also responsible for decorating the library display board for November.
There will be a lot of excitement in the Grade 3 classroom this week^^*!
Here are the reminders for the week:
- Student picture retake day: if you want your child to have a school photo retake, please send in your proof envelope today with “retake” indicated so that I know who to send for photo retakes
- Dismissal is at 2 pm
- Mass (you are welcome to join us): full uniform including sweater is expected
- Library: please have your child bring their books back to school
- White Spot hot lunch for those who ordered ~ please have your child bring their own cutlery as usual
Friday ~ Dress Down Day for Halloween: Please read the email that Mrs. Moorehead sent on Thursday to read about the Halloween Dress Down Details
- Families are allowed to send individually-wrapped nut-free treats to school to be distributed to other students. If your child brings treats to share, please make sure that he/she has enough for each of his/her classmates (31).
- We will be doing Halloween-themed activities throughout the day and if you would like to send an extra-special snack for your child to eat during snack time & during our afternoon activity you are welcome to do so.
- PE ~ No PE strip today
- The students will not be bringing their agenda books home and there will be no home reading today
Here is the link for the parents who would like to place Scholastic Book orders in October:
Please enter the Teacher Code: RC143526 to place an order online. This allows Grade 3 to receive points to order new books and various items for the classroom.
If you have any questions or concerns throughout the school year, please make an appointment to see me or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a wonderful week!