Hello Grade 3 Families!
Yesterday was the first day of Advent and we have now started a new liturgical year! The first week is a one filled with the hope of His coming and His presence!
He will rule over the gentiles. They will place their hope on Him.
We will be having our Advent Party on Thursday , December 16th. It will be a breakfast party. The parents will be unable to attend, so I will take a few videos for you to be able to share that special moment with us after the event^^*
The students wonderfully sang Emmanuel in the classroom on Friday. They have been practicing diligently with Mr. Kelly and will be doing their practice in the church this week. The extra practice they have at home will make them feel more confident when we have our Advent Choir on December 14th.
Please read and initial your child’s agenda on a daily basis, along with their reading log. Thank you^^*
Also, please continue to be mindful that class begins promptly at 8:45 am, so children should arrive by 8:40 am if possible.
Here are the reminders for the week:
Monday ~ November 29th
Tuesday ~ November 30th
Wednesday ~ December 1st
- Dismissal is at 2 pm
Thursday ~ December 2nd
- last day to send in hot lunch order forms and money (by 9:00am)
- Mass (you are welcome to join us): the students are expected to wear full uniform including their sweater
- Library: please have your child bring their books back to school
Friday ~ December 3rd
- Fukuroku hot lunch for those who ordered ~ please have your child bring their own cutlery as usual
Here is the link for the parents who would like to place Scholastic Book orders in the month of November:
- Please enter Teacher Code: RC143526 to place an order online. This allows Grade 3 to receive points to order new books and various items for the classroom.
If you have any questions or concerns throughout the school year, please make an appointment to see me or email me at email@example.com
Have a wonderful week!