Hello Grade 3 Families!
The weeks are going by so fast! I can hardly believe that we are already nearing the end of November!
This week will be a busy fun-filled week for the Grade 3 students. On Wednesday we will pray the rosary with the Temporary Transition Learners who will be joining us in the classroom via zoom. Then, if everything goes according to plan, we should be doing the video of our Christmas Concert song, Christ the King of Christmas, this Friday.
The Grade 3 students will also be starting to work on their Science Project animal poster. This is an in-classroom project where they will be teamed up with a partner from their group. Even though the work is all done in the classroom, they can still do some research at home on their animal.
On Monday they will find out who they will be working with and, together, they will choose the animal for their project from a list of wild animals that thrive in BC.
Here are the reminders for the week:
- Please have your child bring top & pants/skirt, in a bag with their name on it, to the classroom by Wednesday
- PE class
- PE today at 9:00 am
- Students come to school wearing their PE strip
- Please make sure their complete uniform is in their backpack
- They will change into their gym shoes at school
- All requested tops and pants/skirts need to be at school by today
- Dismissal at 2:00 pm today (1:45 – 2:00 or 2:00-2:15)
- Click here to view November E-flyer:https://editions.mydigitalpublication.com/publication/?i=678106
- Please enter Teacher Code: RC143526 to place an order online
- Books can be delivered directly to your home
Feel free to e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Have a wonderful week!