Hello Grade 3 Families!
I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend!
This Sunday we celebrated the end of our liturgical year with the Feast of Christ the King. We rejoice in knowing that Jesus is the King of our hearts and the King of the universe! In the new liturgical year, we will continue to follow Him with love, trust, and hope.
This week the students will continue to pray the rosary using their rosaries with their groups.
Last Thursday the students found out who they are partnered up with for the Science Poster Project. Afterwards they chose the animal for their project from a list of wild animals that thrive in BC. This week they will decide who will be responsible for 3 of the 6 categories, and start to do the research on their animal. Even though the work is all done in the classroom, they can still do some research at home on their animal.
Please read and initial your child’s agenda, along with their reading log.
Also, please continue to be mindful that class begins promptly at 8:45 am, so children should arrive by 8:40 am if possible.
Here are the reminders for the week:
Monday ~ November 22nd
- Nova hot lunch for those who ordered ~ please have your child bring their own cutlery as usual
Tuesday ~ November 23rd
- Confession at 9 am: please have your child bring their sweater to school
Wednesday ~ November 24th
- Dismissal is at 2 pm
Thursday ~ November 25th
- Mass (you are welcome to join us): the students are expected to wear full uniform including their sweater
- Library: please have your child bring their books back to school
Friday ~ November 26th
Here is the link for the parents who would like to place Scholastic Book orders in the month of November:
- Please enter Teacher Code: RC143526 to place an order online. This allows Grade 3 to receive points to order new books and various items for the classroom.
If you have any questions or concerns throughout the school year, please make an appointment to see me or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a wonderful week!