Hello Grade 3 Families,
I hope that you are able to spend some time outside this weekend and enjoy the wonderful weather with your child or children^^*!
Last week the students started working on the letters they will be sending to our three seminarians. Each letter will be inserted in a card. On Monday morning during Catholic Faith they will be writing the final copy of their letter. Then, in Visual Art in the afternoon, they will be making their card and colouring it with our new Grade 3 watercolour crayons. The letters should be completed and ready to be put in the mailbox before the end of the week.
Here are the notices for the upcoming week:
- Hot lunch for those who ordered
- Library~please make sure that all library books are returned by today
- I will be placing an order for Scholastic at the end of the day for those who have already placed their orders. I will be placing another order on December 7th.
- Professional Development Day ~ No school for students
- November 26th – Hot Lunch Serving
- November 30th – Assembly led by Grade 5 & 2
Feel free to e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Have a wonderful week!