Hello Grade 3 Families!
Thank you for your donations to The Giving Truck! Several families will feel joy and a wonderful sense of community this Christmas because of your generosity^^* If you have any blankets or coats at home that you would like to donate, they can be brought in next week from Monday to Wednesday.
Last week went by really fast! Due to an unexpected health issue, I was unable to be in the classroom on Friday morning, so we will be continuing our Read Well program this week.
The students will also be starting to work on their Science BC animal poster. This is an in-classroom project where they will be teamed up with a partner. Even though the work is all done in the classroom, they can still do some research at home on their animal. On Monday they will find out who they will be working with, and then they will choose their animal together.
This week library will be on Friday, and then starting next week it will be on Thursdays on a weekly basis. This change is to give the librarian more time to put new books into the library system.
Here are the reminders for the week:
- Hot lunch for those who ordered
- Primary Choir at 12:15 pm for those who joined
Wednesday ~ Dress-Up Day!
- the students may come to school dressed as their favourite animal or wearing a t-shirt with their favourite animal on it
- please send in a $2 donation for the Regional Animal Protection Society^^*
- there will be PE class, but the students do not need their PE strip
- last day to send in orders and payment for January-March hot lunches
- School Mass at 11:00am led by Msgr. Luterbach and the Grade 6 class ~ please join us!.
- Professional Development Day ~ No school for students
November 25th-29th ~ 1-Vibe Hip-Hop Dance Team for PE
November 29th ~ Field Trip to LabOps
Feel free to e-mail me at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Have a wonderful week!