Hello Grade 3 Families!
I hope that you are all enjoying the beautiful sunny day and crisp autumn weather!
On Tuesday the students enjoyed watching the Remembrance Day Ceremony video prepared by the Grade 7 students. It was a beautiful and touching tribute to the soldiers and veterans who fought so bravely for our freedom^^*
Last week the students practiced reciting the rosary with a worksheet. This week they will be reciting it with their rosary. Each student will lead a decade of Hail Mary’s and the Our Father. Please make sure your child brings a rosary to school on Monday, if it is not already done.
Last week not all students used the November Reading Response Log worksheets in their RED duo-tang with the summarize, predict, or evaluate options to record what they had read. Please verify to make sure that they are using them on Monday. I will have each student place a tab in their reading log to have easy access to these recording worksheets in their RED duo-tang.
Here are the reminders for the week:
- PE class
- PE today at 9:00 am
- Students come to school wearing their PE strip
- Please make sure their complete uniform is in their backpack
- They will change into their gym shoes at school
- Dismissal at 2:00 pm today (1:45 – 2:00 or 2:00-2:15)
- Dress Down Day: Bring a 2 dollar donation for The Door is Open
- dress up in an outfit that represents where you would most like to travel to once COVID-19 is over!
- Professional Development Day (no school)
- Click here to view November E-flyer:https://editions.mydigitalpublication.com/publication/?i=678106
- Please enter Teacher Code: RC143526 to place an order online
- Books can be delivered directly to your home
Feel free to e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Have a wonderful week!