Hello Grade 3 Families!
I hope that you all enjoyed the long weekend despite the rainy weather. When we walk in God’s grace, there is beauty to be found everywhere and in every moment, no matter the circumstances^^*
We had a very enriching Pro-D day where we looked at the various ways in which we could bring down the stress level in a highly stressful and demanding career through various easily applicable techniques. Starting tomorrow, an image of nature will be on the wall behind my desk^^*
Last week the students started to pray the rosary as a whole class, and with their groups, on a handout. This week the students will pray using their rosaries. They have been extremely committed and it has been a pleasure praying the rosary with them. I will try to remember to take a video, and post it on ClassDojo, so that you can enjoy this moment with us.
This will be a 4 day week. Your child will have spelling words to practice at home: in math we are looking at representing 3-digit numbers through images, digits, and words, so the spelling list will be numbers.
Here are the reminders for the week:
Monday ~ November 15th
Tuesday ~ November 16th
Wednesday ~ November 17th
- Dismissal is at 2 pm
Thursday ~ November 18th
- Mass (you are welcome to join us): the students are expected to wear full uniform including their sweater
- Library: please have your child bring their books back to school
- White Spot hot lunch for those who ordered ~ please have your child bring their own cutlery as usual
Friday ~ November 19th
- Pro-D Day: no school for the students
Here is the link for the parents who would like to place Scholastic Book orders in the month of November:
- Please enter Teacher Code: RC143526 to place an order online. This allows Grade 3 to receive points to order new books and various items for the classroom.
If you have any questions or concerns throughout the school year, please make an appointment to see me or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a wonderful week!