Hello Grade 3 Families!
I hope that you are all having a wonderful time celebrating Mother’s Day! The Grade 3 students really enjoyed preparing your Mother’s Day cards & the water flower gifts. My wish, as a teacher and as a mom, is that you shared a special moment together when you opened them, and that the gift, when placed on water, blossomed as planned^^*
This week the students will be memorizing their 3 & 4 times tables. We will be working on this in class, but please have them also practice at home with their times tables chart. Skip-counting is also an excellent way to practice. We will be having pop quizzes every week to see where they are in their learning.
Here is this week’s schedule:
- DIBELs assessments
- PE today at 9:00 am
- Students come to school wearing their PE strip
- Please make sure their complete uniform is in their backpack
- They will change into their gym shoes at school
- No PE
- Dismissal at 2:00 pm today (1:45 – 2:00 or 2:00-2:15)
- Fukuroku hot lunch for those who ordered
A friendly reminder for the May/June Scholastic Book Orders:
Here is the link https://editions.mydigitalpublication.com/publication/?i=687734
- Please enter Teacher Code: RC143526 to place an order online
- Books can be delivered to the school or directly to your home
May 21 – Walkathon (No school)
May 24 – Victoria Day (No school)
May 26 ~ Grade 3 Mass
May 28 – Jeans Day, Grade 3 Confession, and Fukuroku Hot Lunch
Feel free to e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Have a wonderful week!