Hello Grade 3 Families!
I would like to start out by thanking you for helping make my birthday extra special. It has been a real blessing to have your children as my students in my first year at St. Paul’s, and I’ve been twice blessed to have had the pleasure of having you as my students’ parents. This year will always hold a special place in my heart. I cannot thank the Lord enough for having brought me here! And to think that the school year is almost over! It seems to me that we still have so much to do! June will be a busy month with all of the end of the year activities, wrapping up the school year and putting things in place for the next school year! This year has definitely flown by at record speed!
The students have started doing their oral presentations on something they feel passionate about. It is a real pleasure to see the sparkle in their eyes and hear the enthusiasm in their voice as they share a skill or an activity that they love doing!
Here are the reminders for the week:
- Last morning practice for qualifying CISVA participants…please read the PE blog
- Hot lunch for those who ordered
- Math homework going home
- No PE~Mr. Kelly will be at the Track Meet
- CISVA Track Meet for some students
- A regular day for the other students
- All library books must be brought back to school
- Dismissal at 2pm
- Fukuroku hot lunch for those who ordered
- Spelling test
- Spelling word list for next week will be going home today
- Pro-D (no school)
Feel free to e-mail me at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Have a wonderful week!