Hello Grade 3 Families!
Thank-you so much for your amazing generosity during our Family Walkathon Fundraiser! The school community was able to raise $67, 176.00, and Grade 3s raised $10,227.50 of that amount! This was the most money brought in by one class, which means that we won the Pizza Lunch Prize, and will be enjoying individual pizzas from Pizza Hut this coming Friday^^*!
Please have your child write in their Agenda, their choice of pizza: either pepperoni & cheese, or just cheese, and show it to me on Monday.
The money raised will be used to purchase new Smart Boards for each classroom that will be installed this summer. That means that the students and teachers will all benefit from the funds raised this coming September^^*!
Solomon, our seminarian helping out Father Smith at St. Paul’s, fulfilled his promise: He came to class wearing his full panda gear! The students were tickled pink! This…and learning that they were the Pizza Prize winners totally made their week…along with presenting, and watching the other Grade 3 students present, their amazing oral presentations! I have already started to post them in their ClassDojo portfolios so that you can also enjoy watching your child’s presentation^^*
Only 12 days of school left! It’s surprising how quickly the days go by when you’re having a good time^^*!
Here is this week’s schedule:
- Encore ~ Fundraising Video viewing: Dress Down Day (wear comfortable clothing)
- No PE
- Dismissal at 2:00 pm today (1:45 – 2:00 or 2:00-2:15)
- White Spot Hot Lunch: please make sure that your child brings their own cutlery
- No library
- Library will now be closed for inventory
- No PE (Mr. Kelly will be absent: we will be using this time to complete unfinished projects)
- Walkathon Pizza Prize Lunch: no cutlery needed!
A friendly reminder for the June Scholastic Book Orders:
Here is the link https://editions.mydigitalpublication.com/publication/?i=687734
- Please enter Teacher Code: RC143526 to place an order online
- Books can be delivered to the school or directly to your home
June 23 ~ Grade 3 Mass
June 25 ~ Grade 3 Fun Day: Favourite Animal Dress Down Day Theme for Grade 3 only^^*
June 29 ~ Dress Down Day & Last Day of School (Noon dismissal)
Feel free to e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Have a wonderful week!