Hello Grade 3 Families!
I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend!
Last week the students started to do their Social Studies project presentations. I’m really pleased with how well they’ve done 🤗💙! They will be doing the rest of the presentations this week. I will be posting them in their Class Dojo portfolio so that you can see them!
Here is this week’s schedule:
Monday ~ June 13th
- Nova Foods Hot Lunch for those who ordered: please make sure that your child brings their own utensils
Tuesday ~ June 14th
Wednesday ~ June 15th
- 1:15 p.m. Assembly: Gr. 4/1
- Dismissal is at 2 p.m
Thursday ~ June 16th
- Mass: Grade 2 (you are welcome to join us) ~ The students are expected to wear full uniform including their sweater
Friday ~ June 17th
- non-uniform day ~ students may wear yellow and blue clothes to school
- students will receive the treats that they ordered from the Grade 7 fundraiser
- the Grade Seven variety show will begin in the gym at 11:00am and parents are welcome to attend with an entrance donation of $2 (students do not need to bring a donation)
- this is the last day to send in permission forms for the picnic at Garden City Play Park
Here is the link for the parents who would like to place Scholastic Book orders in the month of June.
Please enter the Teacher Code: RC143526 to place an order online. This allows Grade 3 to receive points to order new books and various items for the classroom.
If you have any questions or concerns throughout the school year, please make an appointment to see me or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a wonderful week!